PLEASE ALLOW 2-4 WEEKS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED BEFORE IT’S SHIPPED.* Unframed prints are usually processed faster than framed prints.
Our small team thanks you for supporting The Inquirer with your order!
*Order processing time may increase during the holidays based on order volume.
About this product
The Philadelphia Inquirer, Wednesday, May 28, 1975, A1.
We're Still the Champs! Rejoicing Fans Storm Into the Streets Here
Flyers, 2, Buffalo Sabres, 0.
Excerpt from original article:
Philadelphia and the suburbs celebrated the Flyers' Stanley Cup victory last night and early today by shouting, blocking traffic, exploding fireworks, popping champagne corks, and streaking. The biggest single crowd -- estimated by police at more than 10,000 -- gathered at Cottman and Frankford Avenues in Northeast Philadelphia."
To request a reprint of any other page, please view our Custom Full Page Reprints.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Small - 14": 14x7" viewable image printed on 17x10" paper (page text may be hard to read at this size)
- Medium - 17": 17x8" viewable image printed on 20x11" paper
- Large - 21": 21x10" viewable image printed on 25x14" paper (closest to actual size of the Inquirer)
- Printed on high quality archival photographic paper
- Paper is designed to minimize glare and maximize presentation quality, both in and out of the frame
- Semi-matte finish
- Paper weight: 260 gsm
- Paper thickness: 10 mil
- All prints (both framed and unframed) include a white border
- Frames are black Patina material, 7/8” thick
Unframed prints are shipped in a tube. Framed prints are securely packaged in a corrugated carton with protective corner packaging.