PLEASE ALLOW 2-4 WEEKS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED BEFORE IT’S SHIPPED.* Unframed prints are usually processed faster than framed prints.
Our small team thanks you for supporting The Inquirer with your order!
*Order processing time may increase during the holidays based on order volume.
About this product
Wednesday, May 10, 1876: Philadelphia hosted the Centennial World Fair in Fairmount Park celebrating America's 100th year. This front page shows the map to the fairgrounds.
To request a reprint of any other page, please view our Custom Full Page Reprints.
- Large - 10x14" viewable image printed on 18x14" paper (closest to actual size of the original paper)
- Printed on high quality archival photographic paper
- Paper is designed to minimize glare and maximize presentation quality, both in and out of the frame
- Semi-matte finish
- Paper weight: 260 gsm
- Paper thickness: 10 mil
- All prints (both framed and unframed) include a white border
- Frames are black Patina material, 7/8” thick
Unframed prints are shipped in a tube. Framed prints are securely packaged in a corrugated carton with protective corner packaging.
Hoping to get it faster?
Please email email@example.com with the subject "RUSH" and we'll do our best to accommodate you. Additional costs for shipping and rush production will apply.
If you have any additional questions before placing your custom order, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org