PLEASE ALLOW 2-4 WEEKS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED BEFORE IT’S SHIPPED.* Unframed prints are usually processed faster than framed prints.
Our small team thanks you for supporting The Inquirer with your order!
*Order processing time may increase during the holidays based on order volume.
About this product
Daily News Sports Commemorative Page, Thursday, Oct. 14, 1993. Several thousand Phillies fans danced in the streets to celebrate. Cars and pickup trucks filled with fans doing the “Philly Chop” raced up and down Broad Street. About 2,000 people blocked Broad at Oregon and Snyder Avenues. The Phillies won the National League pennant.
To request a reprint of any other page, please view our Custom Full Page Reprints.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Small - 10": 10x10" viewable image printed on 13x13" paper (closest to actual size of the Daily News)
- Medium - 14": 14x14" viewable image printed on 17x17" paper
- Large - 17": 17x17" viewable image printed on 20x20" paper
- Printed on high quality archival photographic paper
- Paper is designed to minimize glare and maximize presentation quality, both in and out of the frame
- Semi-matte finish
- Paper weight: 260 gsm
- Paper thickness: 10 mil
- All prints (both framed and unframed) include a white border
- Frames are black Patina material, 7/8” thick
Unframed prints are shipped in a tube. Framed prints are securely packaged in a corrugated carton with protective corner packaging.