PLEASE ALLOW 2-4 WEEKS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED BEFORE IT’S SHIPPED.* Unframed prints are usually processed faster than framed prints.
Our small team thanks you for supporting The Inquirer with your order!
*Order processing time may increase during the holidays based on order volume.
About this product
Philadelphia Daily News, Saturday, January 3, 1987.
Lions Get Last Laugh: Penn State Tops Miami for National Title
Penn State 14, Miami 10.
Excerpt from original article:
"Last night, the Miami Hurricanes were wondering who gave away all their secrets. Their pass routes were as gridlocked as the Schuylkill Expressway.
For 11 games, Testaverde's receivers got open easier than flip-top cans. Last night, thanks to Penn State's Duffy Cobbs, Ray Isom, and several others, they needed beepers. For 11 games, the University of Miami football team never needed to pause for air. Last night, Penn State's defense never allowed the Hurricanes up for one whiff of the stuff here in the Arizona desert."
To request a reprint of any other page, please view our Custom Full Page Reprints.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Small - 10": 10x10" viewable image printed on 13x13" paper (closest to actual size of the Daily News)
- Medium - 14": 14x14" viewable image printed on 17x17" paper
- Large - 17": 17x17" viewable image printed on 20x20" paper
- Printed on high quality archival photographic paper
- Paper is designed to minimize glare and maximize presentation quality, both in and out of the frame
- Semi-matte finish
- Paper weight: 260 gsm
- Paper thickness: 10 mil
- All prints (both framed and unframed) include a white border
- Frames are black Patina material, 7/8” thick
Unframed prints are shipped in a tube. Framed prints are securely packaged in a corrugated carton with protective corner packaging.