PLEASE ALLOW 2-4 WEEKS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED BEFORE IT’S SHIPPED.* Unframed prints are usually processed faster than framed prints.
Our small team thanks you for supporting The Inquirer with your order!
*Order processing time may increase during the holidays based on order volume.
About this product
Inquirer Sports Commemorative Page, Wednesday, Jun. 1, 1983. Thousands of “long-suffering” Sixers fans poured into the streets, celebrating into the early morning hours. Broad Street came alive from one end of the city to the other. It was a super-close game that had an exciting final 59 seconds when the Sixers beat the Lakers 115-108 in the completion of an amazing four-game sweep during the NBA championships. After years of near misses, it was the first time the Sixers won since 1967.
To request a reprint of any other page, please view our Custom Full Page Reprints.
- Small - 14": 14x7" viewable image printed on 17x10" paper (page text may be hard to read at this size)
- Medium - 17": 17x8" viewable image printed on 20x11" paper
- Large - 21": 21x10" viewable image printed on 25x14" paper (closest to actual size of the Inquirer)
- Printed on high quality archival photographic paper
- Paper is designed to minimize glare and maximize presentation quality, both in and out of the frame
- Semi-matte finish
- Paper weight: 260 gsm
- Paper thickness: 10 mil
- All prints (both framed and unframed) include a white border
- Frames are black Patina material, 7/8” thick
Unframed prints are shipped in a tube. Framed prints are securely packaged in a corrugated carton with protective corner packaging.