PLEASE ALLOW 2-4 WEEKS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED BEFORE IT’S SHIPPED.* Unframed prints are usually processed faster than framed prints.
Our small team thanks you for supporting The Inquirer with your order!
*Order processing time may increase during the holidays based on order volume.
About this product
Monday, July 5, 1976: The Fourth Fills the City
From Inquirer staff writer John Corr's front page article:
"America's third century got off to a tumultuous, happy, noisy, peaceful and patriotic start yesterday and perhaps 2 million of her children came to town for the party."
To request a reprint of any other page, please view our Custom Full Page Reprints.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Small - 14": 14x7" viewable image printed on 17x10" paper (page text may be hard to read at this size)
- Medium - 17": 17x8" viewable image printed on 20x11" paper
- Large - 21": 21x10" viewable image printed on 25x14" paper (closest to actual size of the Inquirer)
- Printed on high quality archival photographic paper
- Paper is designed to minimize glare and maximize presentation quality, both in and out of the frame
- Semi-matte finish
- Paper weight: 260 gsm
- Paper thickness: 10 mil
- All prints (both framed and unframed) include a white border
- Frames are black Patina material, 7/8” thick
Unframed prints are shipped in a tube. Framed prints are securely packaged in a corrugated carton with protective corner packaging.