PLEASE ALLOW 1-2 WEEKS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED BEFORE IT SHIPS.*
*Order processing time may increase during the holidays based on order volume. Your item is made-to-order just for you and shipped from our partner in Florida. Our small team thanks you for supporting The Inquirer with your order!
About this product
On February 21, 1862, The Inquirer’s pages were filled with coverage around the progress of the war and “The British and their Old Tricks.” 157 years later, we transformed our vintage masthead into a new line of products including this tote.
- 100% open end cotton: environmentally-friendly manufactured material that gives a rough, vintage feel to the bag
- Flat corners: front and back sides are sewn together without any extra space in sides
- Reinforced handle stitching makes the seam stronger
- Bag Dimensions: 16" H x 12" L
- Handle Dimensions: 7" H x 1" L
Before cleaning the bag, remove all the items from bag. Pretreat any visible stains with stain remover. Mix warm water with laundry detergent and clean the bag with a terry washcloth or soft bristle brush. Let the bag air dry.