PLEASE ALLOW 2-4 WEEKS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED BEFORE IT’S SHIPPED.* Unframed prints are usually processed faster than framed prints.
Our small team thanks you for supporting The Inquirer with your order!
*Order processing time may increase during the holidays based on order volume.
About this product
Giant ball bounces Eagle's way: The game was 17-17 in overtime and the Eagles lined up for what would be a game-winning 31-yard field goal by Luis Zendejas. Except Giants' great Lawrence Taylor rushed from the right side and blocked this kick. The ball, however, bounced into the arms of Eagles' defensive end Clyde Simmons, who made his way 15 yards into the end zone for the game-winning touchdown.
This is a reprint of a page originally published in The Philadelphia Inquirer on Monday, November 20, 1988, Page B1, which documents how Inquirer staff writers and photographers chronicled past football seasons for this Philadelphia-based team.
- Small - 14": 14x7" viewable image printed on 17x10" paper (page text may be hard to read at this size)
- Medium - 17": 17x8" viewable image printed on 20x11" paper
- Large - 21": 21x10" viewable image printed on 25x14" paper (closest to actual size of the Inquirer)
- Printed on high quality archival photographic paper
- Paper is designed to minimize glare and maximize presentation quality, both in and out of the frame
- Semi-matte finish
- Paper weight: 260 gsm
- Paper thickness: 10 mil
- All prints (both framed and unframed) include a white border
- Frames are black Patina material, 7/8” thick
Unframed prints are shipped in a tube. Framed prints are securely packaged in a corrugated carton with protective corner packaging.