PLEASE ALLOW 1-2 WEEKS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED BEFORE IT SHIPS.*
*Order processing time may increase during the holidays based on order volume. Your item is made-to-order just for you and shipped from our partner in California. Our small team thanks you for supporting The Inquirer with your order!
About this product
A simple infant onesie featuring the iconic "I" from The Inquirer's masthead.
- Material: 100% combed ringspun cotton made by specially spun fibers that make very strong and smooth fabric
- Pre-shrunk for a true fit
- Smooth satin tear-away label prevents skin irritation
- Matching metal snaps at the cross closure
- Ribbed knit binding adds more softness and freedom of movement
- Certified as compliant with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act
- For exact garment measurements, please see our Apparel Size Guide
Machine wash: cold (max 90F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed.
Tumble dry: low heat. Do not iron or dry-clean.