PLEASE ALLOW 2-4 WEEKS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED BEFORE IT’S SHIPPED.* Unframed prints are usually processed faster than framed prints.
Our small team thanks you for supporting The Inquirer with your order!
*Order processing time may increase during the holidays based on order volume.
About this product
If any skepticism remained about the start to the Eagles’ season, it should have vanished by the time Jalen Mills intercepted Cam Newton’s pass in the final minutes of the 28-23 win over the Carolina Panthers.
What cannot be disputed is that the Eagles are 5-1 and appear to be one of the best teams in the NFL, a distinction strengthened with a signature win on the road over the Panthers on a short week. Their success can no longer be attributed to playing weak opponents; the Panthers also entered the game 4-1.
This is a reprint of a page originally published in The Philadelphia Inquirer on Friday, October 13, 2017, Page D1, which documents how Inquirer staff writers and photographers chronicled a historical season for this Philadelphia-based team.
To request a reprint of any other page, please view our Custom Full Page Reprints.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Small - 14": 14x7" viewable image printed on 17x10" paper (page text may be hard to read at this size)
- Medium - 17": 17x8" viewable image printed on 20x11" paper
- Large - 21": 21x10" viewable image printed on 25x14" paper (closest to actual size of the Inquirer)
- Printed on high quality archival photographic paper
- Paper is designed to minimize glare and maximize presentation quality, both in and out of the frame
- Semi-matte finish
- Paper weight: 260 gsm
- Paper thickness: 10 mil
- All prints (both framed and unframed) include a white border
- Frames are black Patina material, 7/8” thick
Unframed prints are shipped in a tube. Framed prints are securely packaged in a corrugated carton with protective corner packaging.