PLEASE ALLOW 1-2 WEEKS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED BEFORE IT SHIPS.*
*Order processing time may increase during the holidays based on order volume. Your item is made-to-order just for you and shipped from our partner in Florida. Our small team thanks you for supporting The Inquirer with your order!
About this product
A simple tote featuring The Inquirer's archival pages formed into a map of the city of Philadelphia.
- 100% open end cotton: environmentally-friendly manufactured material that gives a rough, vintage feel to the bag
- Flat corners: front and back sides are sewn together without any extra space in sides
- Reinforced handle stitching makes the seam stronger
- Bag Dimensions: 16" H x 12" L
- Handle Dimensions: 7" H x 1" L
Before cleaning the bag, remove all the items from bag. Pretreat any visible stains with stain remover. Mix warm water with laundry detergent and clean the bag with a terry washcloth or soft bristle brush. Let the bag air dry.