PLEASE ALLOW 2-4 WEEKS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED BEFORE IT’S SHIPPED.* Unframed prints are usually processed faster than framed prints.
Our small team thanks you for supporting The Inquirer with your order!
*Order processing time may increase during the holidays based on order volume.
About this product
Wednesday, May 10, 1876: Philadelphia hosted the Centennial World Fair in Fairmount Park celebrating America's 100th year. This front page shows the map to the fairgrounds.
To request a reprint of any other page, please view our Custom Full Page Reprints.
- Large - 10x14" viewable image printed on 18x14" paper (closest to actual size of the original paper)
- Printed on high quality archival photographic paper
- Paper is designed to minimize glare and maximize presentation quality, both in and out of the frame
- Semi-matte finish
- Paper weight: 260 gsm
- Paper thickness: 10 mil
- All prints (both framed and unframed) include a white border
- Frames are black Patina material, 7/8” thick
Unframed prints are shipped in a tube. Framed prints are securely packaged in a corrugated carton with protective corner packaging.